How to Spend Less Time Managing Your Laundromat
Want to spend less time in your laundromat and more time doing… well, anything else?
That’s why I call it “being the boss you want to be,” and it’s the reason behind The Laundry Boss’s name.
To help you streamline your management style and spend less time in the nitty-gritty details, here are 15 quick tips that will help you be the boss you want to be:
- Hire reliable employees to do tasks.
- Use a mobile payment system - like The Laundry Boss.
- Find a good CPA - not just a tax preparer.
- Invest in high-quality machinery that doesn’t break.
- Outsource where you can (i.e., marketing, sales, customer service).
- Follow the 80-20 rule.
- Be smart about administrative tasks. Schedule them for once or twice a week, a few hours each time.
- Weed out your time-wasting habits.
- Set a routine for your business based on weekly, monthly, and quarterly duties.
- Get a mentor who’s been in the industry longer than you.
- Declutter and stay organized.
- Plan your off-time with family and friends. It forces you away from the business.
- Use to-do lists, a planner, or a bullet journal.
- Don’t try to grow or add locations too quickly.
- Implement your own innovations.
Saving time and living the life you want won’t happen overnight, but it’s a good goal to work toward. Get started today by scheduling a free demo with The Laundry Boss - you won’t regret it.